Sunday, April 16, 2017

Walk Through Namba - DevilInspired Overdress

My good friend from Portland has been in town recently, so we've been exploring all over Osaka together. Last Saturday, we got together to do some new release shopping in Amemura (Osaka's Harajuku equivalent) - she got the special dress set at Metamorphose, and we both hit up Angelic Pretty for this week's new items.

Afterward, we dropped our shopping bags off at her Airbnb (conveniently walking distance away).
We took some photos in the apartment, which is very nicely lit with a huge wall of windows!


I wore my new overdress from DevilInspired - they sent it to me last week and it arrived very quickly! I guess China to Japan isn't much of a distance haha.




I actually bought the socks at Angelic Pretty that morning - they were brand new stock, and I had a full point card (¥3000 off a purchase), so I basically got them for free~ I had been wearing other translucent white socks earlier in the day, but they were cheap ones from Taobao that I wasn't overly fond of.


We then headed out toward Namba!


This bridge was near her apartment.


It's gotten rather warm this past week, so I didn't even need a jacket!


We took some photos in front of one of Osaka's most famous landmarks - the running Glico man~


The bridge to the left (just out of the picture) is always FULL of tourists taking photos - but it was fairly empty down by the waterfront!


It got really sunny, so I'm glad I had my parasol with me~


Glico man pose!!


We took some photos on Ebisubashi



I really like the contrast between myself and the passerby! Behind me is Shinsaibashisuji, a famous shopping street in Osaka.


I wanted to find some sakura to take photos under, which wasn't an easy feat in the middle of downtown Osaka!


We managed to find a few in a small park in Shinsaibashi.


Last week was peak sakura season, so they've begun their rapid decline already. The pink petals carpeting the ground is still really pretty, though!




Afterward, we went and did purikura together!



They had cute seasonal Easter stickers!

My full outfit rundown:

Hair bow - Taobao
Blouse - offbrand (Forever21)
Jumperskirt - Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks - Angelic Pretty
Shoes - axes femme


I'm currently working on a blog post about lolita things to do in Kansai, so stay tuned for that!!

7 comments:

  1. It's so good that you were able to get so many undisturbed photos with the Glico man in the background lol. I should think to go down there next time instead of on the crazy bridge wtf.
    The overdress is so cute! The details look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, I miss all these spots in Osaka, used to go there quite a bit. The overdress you got looks super gorgeous and I like how you've coordinated it, it suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pictures, You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Davidsons & Co is a top-rated law firm in Dubai. Whether you are dealing with unfair termination of employment in UAE, have queries regarded UAE labour law or looking for property lawyers in Dubai, we have got you covered. Our team includes the most reputable and experienced lawyers in Dubai who have experienced in dealing with an array of legal matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Offering an array of services, Empire Aviation specializes in private jet dubai, sales, and private aviation. The company is a successful establishment that operates a widespread fleet of business jets from the US, UK, Europe to the Middle East, India, and Indonesia. With a highly skilled and experienced team, Empire Aviation promises to deliver an experience you will never forget.
    private jet for sale in dubai

    ReplyDelete